Modern Essentials (hardback edition): A Contemporary Guide to the Therapeutic Use of Essential Oils is perfect for anyone wanting to learn about essential oils and their everyday uses. It is the definitive guide, whether you are a new or an experienced essential oils user.
Features of the New Edition:
- Modern Essestials (Hardback Edition) has a new design incorporating more full-color photographs, descriptive charts, and illustrations.
- New oils appear in sections throughout the book.
- New design of “Single Essential Oils” and “Essential Oil Blends” sections features an updated “Quick Facts” box for simple reference on the basics of any oil or oil blend.
- “The Science and Application of Essential Oils” section enhances knowledge with illustrations and explanations on essential oils, benefits, historical background, safety information, and more.
- New entry on “How Essential Oils Interact with the Body” highlights scientific research and safety data.
- New entry on “Ensuring Essential Oil Purity and Quality” features diagrams and illustrations showing the processes for testing essential oils.
- Easy-to-understand definitions follow each medical condition listed in the “Personal Usage Guide” section.
- Hundreds of research studies appear in added footnote references throughout the book.
- Listings of all of the essential oils and oil blends include chemical constituents, historical uses, application suggestions, safety data, and much more.
- Essential oils solutions offer help with everything from common disorders like acne to more serious illnesses like diabetes.
- Illustrated charts display information on auricular points, reflex hand and foot therapy, and the autonomic nervous system.
- New “Additional Notes” pages for personal observations and reference appear after the sections on “Single Essential Oils,” “Essential Oil Blends,” and “Essential Oil-Inspired Wellness Supplements.”